The standard VAT rate in Poland is 23%.
For certain foods, books, newspapers and limited numbers of other services, reduced rates of 8% and 5% apply.
A number of services are exempt from Polish VAT, such as financial and postal services. Companies with a Polish VAT registration must submit VAT returns to the tax office on a monthly basis.
Registration for VAT in Poland
There are certain scenarios when foreign company must register for VAT purposes in Poland:
- Sale of goods from warehouse in Poland (consignment warehouse) – sale for private individuals as well as for companies
- Delivery of goods per Mail from abroad directly to polish private individuals; if deliveries to individuals exceed 160,000 PLN limit annually VAT registration in Poland is necessary
- Passenger transport through Poland
- Event or concert held by foreign company in Poland
- Construction services in Poland provided for a private individual or with the use of subcontractors
We will provide you with competent and efficient VAT registration in Poland along with trust and reasonable pricing. Please do contact us :
Email: email@example.com tel. number: +48 91 3508 308
VAT Tax refunds for foreign companies from purchases in Poland.
We specialize in Polish VAT refunds for non EU Countries like Norway and Switzerland.
We provide knowledge in relation to the VAT deductable purchases and how to obtain prompt refund.
Do contact us for more information. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org